Ho hum……

Since Aidan has started school, Mondays and Tuesdays are my own personal “weekend”.  I have the house all to myself and will get some really good cleaning done, workout, do some food prep, go to B&N or the library….they are just you know…..Ho Hum kind of days & lovely.

Today started at about 1am when I woke up and was wide awake until sometime after 3am.  My alarm went off at 5am and I decided to sleep until 6am.  I had my coffee, ate a really good breakfast.  I took pictures of all my food today but for whatever reason my phone doesn’t want to send them!!!  Blergh!  Hopefully I will be able to insert them later.

2 hard-boiled eggs, a piece of whole wheat toast with a bit of fat free cream cheese and strawberry preserves, and a tangerine.  Super Yummy!!

photo 2

A few hours later I had an apple and some almonds.

I got the house cleaned up and then made some granola….

——>insert granola picture<——

I also baked some sweet potatoes.

——>insert baked potatoes<——

I  had a handful of fresh granola (victory!) and a handful of almonds.

I had every intention of working out but it never happened.  We got a showing request for 2pm-3pm and I spent the rest of the time making sure the house was immaculate.

At about 12:30 I went to the library to see if they had a few books I am wanting to read and was going to return home about 1:45 so I could wait down the street for the buyers to see the house and then I could go back in.  Most of the time they come at the beginning of the appointment time and are only there for 10-15 minutes.  I picked up a new book at the library, “Paleoista”,

—–>insert picture of book<——

and returned to set up shop down the street for few minutes….An hour later, they never showed and I was stuck outside in my car for an hour…..

I had planned on working out after the buyers left and before I had to go pick up Aidan from school.  But since I was stuck out there for an hour, that didn’t happen.  Maybe I can get a workout in later this evening.

This isn’t the first time that happened.  In fact it happened yesterday.  At about 1:30 on Sunday I received a showing request for 4-5pm.  So I drove myself down the street at about 3:30, because they have been known to show up 30 min early, and I waited and waited and waited until 4:50 when I decided they weren’t going to show up and I went back home.

Needless to say I am a little annoyed.  But I won’t lose heart or let it bother me because I believe our time is coming!  Our patience is just being tested beyond belief obviously.  Remember I wrote about how we almost had a buyer?  They asked for a seller’s disclosure and came for a second showing only to decide last minute that they wanted to move further west.  Our realtor called us on Saturday and said that their realtor called him and said that moving to that area didn’t work out and asked if our house was still available.  So……that’s kind of exciting.  But I’m not holding my breath on that one or expecting to hear anything else anytime soon.  Since it’s been about a month since they came for the second showing, there have been more houses put on the market and I am sure they will want to check those out first.

I had a yummy snack when I got home from picking Aidan up.

A green bell pepper with 2 tbsp. fat free cream cheese, a cheese stick and some peanuts.

——>insert snack picture<——-

I have to figure out what I am going to feed my kids.  Since my day was interrupted I didn’t get everything done today that I needed.  I hope they will be happy with grilled cheese!!!!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s